same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20120621 @ Thursday, June 21, 2012
0 +
Drop I

I can't go forward without change; that is why I always change.
To me, change is something that push me forward; so that I can catch up with life and time.

This time around, I will use a single picture / still life and all there's left for you to do is - imagine.

Oh yeah, I've gotten rather smitten with clothes - something I thought I would never fall for.
Since I am a hikkish-antisocial-otaku.
Wearing cute clothes would make my day seem brighter - since I'm a depressed one.




Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post