same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20120829 @ Wednesday, August 29, 2012
0 +
Drop III

I'll be fine, Grandma. I remember your words.
To never lose my temper. To always be patient. 
I will be kind. I will nice. 
I will always have gratitude.

I know a lot has been going since my absence. 
Well, whatever. It's all going to be fine. 
Somewhere inside there's a emptiness that cannot be filled by everyone I had known and love. 
I try not to worry bout that since right now, I'm still alive. 
So, it will all be fine. Life is terrible. But, I'll be nice to it. Well, I try to be.



Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post