same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20121021 @ Sunday, October 21, 2012
0 +
Drop V

For everything that occurs to me or my friends, I think alot about it. 
The solutions, the consequences, others reactions, people's circumstances and I replay the scene over and over and even create a speech or sort. 
I do find myself weird when I'm like this and it's kind of foolish and hypocritical.
I feel like I treat everything like a play.
But then, in the end I chicken out and lose myself in the most critical moment. How laughable.
So sick, I'd vomit blood. Hahahha one of these days.

I'm so stupid.



Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post