same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20121118 @ Sunday, November 18, 2012
0 +
Drop VII

I do not know where my life is heading to.
My life is vague, ambiguous and at most times, bleak.
Sometimes, I imagined myself to be successful, to be happy and most of all, free.
Sometimes, I imagines myself to be in pain, to be unhappy and most of all, chained.
I feel like I could not go anywhere in this life, unless someone guides me.
And it requires not a random someone but someone important.
Someone who can impact my life greatly as I can of his/her.
There is no boundaries and touching the sky would no longer be a dream.
Is this someone a fleeting dream? I asked myself, if this was all just a wishful dream.
And that the reality is, I have to do everything on my own, and the reason why I could not go anywhere in life was because I was a coward. I was a bird, afraid to spread one's wings, afraid to leave home and grow up, a bird without a clue how vast the sky really is.

Dear someone, would you please take my hands, guide me and make me spread my wings and fly?



Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post