same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20121123 @ Friday, November 23, 2012
3 +
Drop VIII

Fingers moving swiftly across the keyboards, typing anything, anything at all.
Anything will do.
Then, I read Jiani's blog and I thought of love.
I thought of the last of Twilight and the fifty shades of fuckedup-ness.
I love Christian Grey.

I admit, I am a romantic little fellow. Though it's rather embarrassing to show to the world.
I was so used to putting a strong front, everything about love puts me in a tight corner.
It strangles me, and it's not that I hate it. I fear it.
If I give my heart to the wrong person, ...I do not wish to break down for anyone else rather than my own.
If all this time, I do not love, I do not know how to, what were those fleeting feelings?
Was my first love, a lie? I know, for sure, it was something I am not used to.
I love romanticism but I stayed away. I like romantic guys, especially when they think they aren't/
And tries hard to be. And succeed. And fail. And it still had been cute in your eyes.
For you, my all.

From books and movies, love messes people up.
Am I willingly to give everything up, to suffer for another person?
Haven't I suffered enough from love ones?
Am I willing to let someone, the only one into my heart?
What if he gives up, after everything? There would be nothing left of me.
And yet, I wished of one love, one true love. But, I would have to let go of freedom.

If I give in to my heart, I would have tattle on. I need self-control.
To never let anyone see everything.
I hung on to my mask till someone is able to take it off.





Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Blogger Jia Ni Lee at Friday, November 23, 2012  

argh i saw now~ :) u can always find me to chat u noe? :) i'm always free even if i'm busy for you~ ;)

Blogger  at Friday, November 23, 2012  

No, it's fine. I simply cannot make someone do that. I would feel burdened for some reasons and that's flaw on my part. We'll be seeing each other soon, so, we'll talk by then, kay? :)

Blogger Jia Ni Lee at Friday, November 23, 2012  

yes let's talk n cry together.. :')


Post a Comment

Older Post