same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20121112 @ Monday, November 12, 2012
0 +
Drop VI

おはようー(月)

Life has me flabbergasted. Right, why am I so lifeless?
"What should I do tomorrow?" I whispered to myself as I try to sleep every night. 
And I end up wasting myself everyday with nothing. Feels like life is led only for it to end.

Can anyone tell me what purpose does my existence serve?
Tell me my raison d'etre.



Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post