same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20121208 @ Saturday, December 08, 2012
0 +
Drop IX

You who have the complete collection, I envy thee.
But, not for long, one day, I shall own it as well.

Hello, my long un-cared for, blog.
Well, I have issues with long term relationships.
I get bored with things easily, I had hope it weren't the same with people.
That's just ruthlessly inhumane of me. 

My finals week are over. There goes the second last semester of my diploma life.
Thank godness, those papers were done like- 
Anyways, letting bygones be bygones, I hope this would stabilize my CPA or drop it or anything.
I had high expectations like having a 3.8 or something, but a person a like me-
Who live life for the sake of living, if I don't want to do something I won't do it-
What a shit person- but still, I'm not someone who's all fun and no work.
Rather, a person, who's all fun while mentally torturing myself with work type of person.

That aside, I really have nothing to say?
Let's see, a break for like 20++ days? 
How many words can I write?
How many books can I read?
And how many episodes can I watch?

I, afterall, is life of books, words, and anime.  

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post