same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20121216 @ Sunday, December 16, 2012
0 +
Drop X

For my heart beats fast

I have wanted to blog one time sooner after my return from Singapore,
but was too preoccupied to do so.
Time drags passed, leaving me behind.
We met again on Saturday, my dear Australian friends.
Awkward moments transforms into a string of laughter.
I had hope, we'll meet again.
May our friendship lasts.
I am one who thinks bonds last forever.
A string of unhappy events had led me to give up.
Give up on what? That's a secret.
For I only do things by my pace.
Goodbye dreams.

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post