same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20121227 @ Thursday, December 27, 2012
1 +
Drop XI

I seriously miss high school. I actually regret not changing schools when I had the chance to. 
The chance to grow up. I was scared of new surroundings, meeting new people, scared I might not fit in, scared not having my friends around. 

So, I stayed in the highschool and continued my naivety.
And entered college.
What difference does it make? 
I still end up going alone and met new people in a new surrounding. 
I am such an idiot for holding on things that won't last.
Sigh. 
I am always regretting, always hoping and always appreciating. 
LOL Does that make me humane enough? And I am super selfish.

-
Truth is, I have fewer friends than anyone could imagine.
Just because I don't spend time with them, they think I am spending time with my other friends.
I spent most of my time alone.
Truth is, I don't have anyone that I treat better than everyone.
Everyone is disillusioned.
They think I am happy.
They think there is nothing I should be depressed about.
I have everything a normal person would ever want.
Is that it?

Am I not a person?
Am I not a person who would feel pain, who would hurt and be hurt?


I say, I hate humans.
And people come and ask, does that mean you hate me?
You know you're human too, right?

No one bothers enough to understand the meaning behind every word I say.
They take it as it is.
I was never a straight forward person.
And you'd expect my words to be straightforward?
Who's being naive now?

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Blogger Jia Ni Lee at Thursday, December 27, 2012  

let me guess, u not hate humans but hate living.. or maybe just maybe hate it when others can do these abilities and we can't.. and same too i also kinda regret for not changing also.. :O


Post a Comment

Older Post