same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20130102 @ Wednesday, January 02, 2013
0 +
Drop XII

Will you leave after I show you the ugly sides of me? 
I can't help but draw a line between us.
 I can't help but to feel a gap, a distance. 

Are we really close?
Are we friends?
Do I know you?
Do you know me?
Do you even care?
Do I care?

Even so, what's more unbearable is the sight of you being bored of me, done with me, the sight of you walking away from my life, disappearing from my sight, like our bond was nothing to begin with.

Being alone for a moment, and I start feeling self-conscious.
Did I do something to upset you?
Why aren't you here?
Do you notice me, standing alone in this corner?
If you did, why are you still there?
You don't care about me right, to be honest?
It's okay, I'm fine being alone.
Really.

The moment the bond seems to shake, maybe it wasn't meant to be.
You deserve a better friend.

But, still, I enjoy being alone.
But, not for long.
I don't want to be annoying to you, so being detached is the only way to not cling to you.
Being close scares me.
What if I actually meant nothing?
Letting someone know everything about you is scary.
What if you got betrayed?
Without personal space, I feel naked.
I am afraid.

When I hide in my little world,
I can't help but feel that someone got hurt.
Cold, cold, go away, leave me alone.
Don't hurt me, leave me alone.

‘ You want to die. No... You want to be saved. ’

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post