same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20130121 @ Monday, January 21, 2013
0 +
Drop XIII

Every word is like shooting stars.
(Note; I did not fall in love nor did I out off it. I just felt like it.)

Anyways, hi.
Listening to Terrified by Katherine McPhee.
Looking at my Tumblr dashboard and I see this image.
"Is it okay to like you?"

For me, it seem like a very strong sentence.
When I fall for someone, so deeply, so hard, I shall ask him.
Hahaha, I cannot suppress my inner romanticist.
She's trying to break free.
I'm terrified.

In some ways, I am asking for approval.
Cause LOVE is ambiguity.
Cause LOVE is full of uncertainties.
And, I am very much afraid of that.

I only say it cause I mean it. 
I only mean it cause its true.

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post