same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20130206 @ Wednesday, February 06, 2013
0 +
Drop XIV

I have nothing much to say right now,
so I'll just write a little something of what happened awhile ago.
Days ago.

Embarrassing as it is, it's sweet.

In a nutshell, days passed like nothing.
A week in Korea passed slowly, and quickly.
There wasn't a time to reminisce.

Then came classes, where I was way behind.
I struggled to catch up in class, the lazy way.
Never read up the chapters, that is usual of me.
Then exams came and everything was fucked.
The end.

Supposedly, I would write something emotional as usual,
but seems like not using laptop that much draws all the negativity.

I hate being tied down.
Freedom, I crave.
Yet, I am sure, someday, I'll find someone who I am willing to be tied down to.

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post