same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20130323 @ Saturday, March 23, 2013
0 +
Drop XIX




 I thought of all the things I could write about today, nothing came to mind. Thinking too much will be the end of me. Haha, for a exchange, I'm living today without anything on my mind. Right, like that would happen. Jeez, once I go into it, I'll not stop till I blow up. I always write confusing things and such. Deep as it is, I tend to leave important points out, I live in secrecy. So saying, I am open is a lie. I cannot feel safe without having something known only to myself. But, I hate secrets, my existence contradicts with my thinking. The more I think, the emptier I become. Like a puppet with loose strings, the owner would get bored of it in time. That's it for today, even though this post doesn't really makes sense. Toodles. Have a good evening.


Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post