same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20130311 @ Monday, March 11, 2013
0 +
Drop XVII

Stargazing sounds like one brilliant idea.

Hi, been awhile since I last updated.
Currently in my Finals and final week for Diploma.
Getting out alive from the hellhole,
and find a greater hellhole.
Ah, what misery.
All that had changed about me
is my miserable age.

My life is miserable, or probably it's me the miser.
I feel dumb for a twenty year old.
I don't know what I want, or what I need.
If I could stay here forever,
but tis' not neverland.

I never write that much anymore,
for the reason I do not know of.
Perhaps, I grew emptier,
and all there is left is a shell.

Can you see me up there?
Can you hear me up there?

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post