same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20130421 @ Sunday, April 21, 2013
0 +
Drop XX

やつと、分かりました。

Ah, if nothing more, I will only be talking shit here.
All my thoughts overwhelm me, making me forever depressed.
It had been awhile since my last post.
Possibly, laziness that prevents me from posting.
I don't know. Problems. Problems everywhere.

I don't fit in well. I feel like an outcast wearing a 'I fit in well' mask.
Hah, exactly. Everyone might feel I'm with them when I'm actually so empty inside.
Perhaps, just from time to time. I don't want anything from you, nor do I want to explain myself to you.
I just do whatever, as long as I get to move forward.
Move forward and closer to the end.
When will my role in this play end?

I don't give a damn about good and evil.
Okay, again, my posts don't make sense.
Whatever, I feel empty enough today.
And, well...
I'm still alive.

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post