same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20140101 @ Wednesday, January 01, 2014
0 +
drop XXII

The only thing that revealed that he was alive was this silent, slow movement in and out. Occasionally a nurse would shave his beard with an electric razor and use a tiny pair of scissors with rounded-off tips to clip the white hairs growing out of his ears and nose. She would trim his eyebrows as well. Even though he was unconscious, these continued to grow. As he watched his father, Tengo started to have doubts about the difference between a person being alive and being dead. Maybe there really wasn’t much of a difference to begin with, he thought. Maybe we just decided, for convenience’s sake, to insist on a difference.
― Haruki Murakami - 1Q84

The very first day of 2014. 新年おめでとうございます.
How was it? Your first dream (初夢) of the year?
I can't say mine was good, nor was it bad. Let's just say I'll have difficulties this year too.
After all, I have little to now tolerance for idiocy and people who can't seem to read the 'air' (空気よめない), disrespecting one's privacy. There's a line between me and people, if people can't even respect that fucking line, oh well. I can't hold my temper very well with disrespectful idiots. Just because you think you're being kind and shiz, that has absolutely nothing to do with me. 
Leave me alone (ほっといて).
Trouble brews in my 2014, hopefully I'll manage.

Enough with my pet peeves, I should be going on with my new year resolution.
Well, no matter what I think on the 31st of December of each fucking year, I will always fail to achieve those goatdamn resolutions. As they say, let your fucking resolutions go down the fucking gutter. Okay, I'm sorry, too much vulgar. Words are beautiful, I don't mind, so you shouldn't too
1st of January comes and I'm like 'whatever' and anything will do (どうでもいい)Probably should get into reading mood, I say that to myself everyday but no. When I'm an old grandwoman, I'm gonna live up the hill, or by the sea (Venice) in a cute, cuddly cottage filled with books.

Three out of five subjects with acquaintances, that's some hardcore shit.
I would never go anywhere with people I'm uncomfortable with....
I hope to make some... I don't even know what I want anymore.

Dear Gohonzon, I'm not ready for my second semester.

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post