same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20140125 @ Saturday, January 25, 2014
0 +
drop xxiii

Feels like everything is going the wrong way,
they appear fine but inside, they're breaking apart,
one by one, is it the way I think, the way I act, the choices I make,
to blame for this mess?

Am I really going the wrong way?
Is there a right way in the first place?
Why do I always make the wrong choices?
I don't know, right or wrong, I am forever lost,
in this labyrinth I call myself.

Will I ever find my way in life?
Will I ever be happy?
Hard to say, I'm not even making enough effort.
People keeps telling me otherwise,
but I know myself better than anyone.
Everyone is disillusioned,
no one sees the true ugly me.

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post