same incomplete person.
Home follow +

ほどいていく

fleeting dreams.

“You can reach, but you cannot touch. It's reflected in your eye, but the message is never conveyed. It is something you decided for yourself, but that does not change the pain you feel. Even so...you must protect what you must protect. ”


20140218 @ Tuesday, February 18, 2014
0 +
drop xxiv

In the deep dark corners of my heart, lies a me who is always in deep thought. 
I had always have a problem replying to people straight after they asked me something directly, face-to-face. 
I get nervous, and would do anything to get out of the situation. 
And usually, at those times, I can't think; I can't breathe; I'm scared; I can't think; must escape
And I ended up shrugging the question off; smiling till the the topic is diverted; 
changes the topic; looks away; acts really awkward; make something short up; say my i-don't-knows. 
Problem is, this might just make me feel like people look at me 
like I am some sort of person without an opinion of her own. 
My non-existent self-esteem plummeted. 

In all things real, if you would ask me a question at any point of the day 
and I would quickly change the topic or do something to distract you, 
rest assured that that question would be all i could think of all day long.

Though I might act like I couldn't care less - I do, in fact, an awfully lot more than you think.
I take love seriously, so seriously I wouldn't mind staying single for the rest of my mundane life.
Love isn't a game afterall; and I absolutely hate the ideas of monthsaries.
What I like is the moon - despite all the craters it may bear, 
it still appear to me as the most beautiful thing ever. 
Someone's whose dark side that I find so endearing, so beautiful
 never overbearing, never overwhelming, never irksome.


Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Older Post